In the 99th episode of the extended premium iPhone Life Podcast, David shares his insights after spending a month with Apple's new iPad Pro. Learn whether or not the latest generation tablet with Face ID and an edge-to-edge display can really function like a computer or whether it's still a luxury device for browsing the web. In this episode, the team also shares their favorite product recommendations from iPhone Life's 2018 Tech buyer's guide.
Question of the week:
Did you buy the iPad Pro and do you use your iPad as your primary computer? Email email@example.com to let us know.
Articles referred to in this episode:
- How to Eliminate Duplicate Passwords with Apple's Password Manager
- How to Add Words to the iPhone Dictionary & Get Better Autocorrect Results
- Buyer's Guide: Best Bluetooth & Wired Headphones of 2018
- Holiday Gift Ideas under $100 for 2018: Tech Gadgets for Everyone on Your List
- Your 2018 Apple Smart Home: Innovative Tech for Every Room in the House
- Best Speakers of 2018: Portable, Bluetooth, Waterproof & More
- Best iPhone XS, XS Max & XR Cases of 2018: Waterproof, Drop-Proof & Shatterproof