Live from Las Vegas! Listen as David and Donna cover the top tech trends from the Consumer Electronics Show 2019 as well as share the winners of iPhone Life's Best of CES Awards to the best iOS gear they discovered on the show floor.
This episode was brought to you by JAMF. Seamlessly set up and manage all of your Apple devices with Jamf Now. This cloud-based mobile device management software allows you to remotely configure all of the iPads, iPhone, and Mac computers at work or at home.
Question of the week:
Which of our award winners are you most excited about? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Award winners referred to in this podcast:
All product names and prices in this list are as accurate as possible, but may change as manufacturers bring them to market.
- Samsung TVs with AirPlay 2, available Spring 2019
- iOttie Easy One Touch Connect with Alexa Built-in Car Dash Mount
- Scosche MagicGrip Charge Vent Mount ($79.95)
- Belkin Boost Charge USB-C to Lightning Cable ($24.99–$34.99)
- Mophie Juice Pack Access ($119.95
- Goal Zero Nomad 5 Solar Panel ($59.95)
- 1More Penta Driver In-Ear Headphones (price TBD)
- Sony WH-1,000XM3 Over-Ear Headphones ($349.99)
- Sonarworks App ($79)
- Jabra Elite 85H Over Ear Headphones ($299)
- Beyerdynamic MIY App
- Incipio Aerolite Case ($39.99)
- X-doria Defense Ultra Case ($39.95)
- Otter+Pop Symmetry Series ($59.95 plus $8 for additional PopGrips)
- Targus Mobile ViP+ Qi-based charging backpack ($199) available April 2019
- Trifo Ironpie Robot Vacuum ($299)
- NanoLeaf Canvas Light Squares ($249 for 9 pack)
- Lockly ($249.99)
- Sandman Doppler ($149)
- HyperDrive iPad Pro 6-in-1 Hub ($99), available end of January