In the live taping of episode 96 following Apple’s iPad event in Brooklyn, Donna, Sarah, and David tell you all the important details about the new iPad Pro line in order to help you make your purchase decision. Is Face ID, an edge-to-edge display, and an Apple Pencil that charges wirelessly enough to make the new tablet worth the expensive price tag? Also, tune in to hear why David thinks the newly released MacBook Air missed the mark.
Question of the week:
Are you planning to buy a new iPad? Why or why not? If you're buying one, which model do you plan to get? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know.
Articles referred to in this episode:
- Everything Announced (& Unannounced) at Today's Apple Event
- Apple's New iPad Pros Have Full-Screen Displays, Face ID, USB-C, Updated Apple Pencil
- All the Pre-order & Release Dates for the New iPad Pros, Macs & Accessories Apple Announced Today
- Apple’s New iPad Pro Accessories Include Apple Pencil 2, Smart Keyboard Folio & USB-C Port, but No More Headphone Jack
- Join the iPhone Life Facebook Group
- Insider Walk-Through: Get a Sneak Peak of Members-Only Benefits
- Become an iPhone Life Insider
- Sign up for the free Tip of the Day Newsletter
- Email the Podcast
- Subscribe to iPhone Life magazine